CleverSuper has launched a new self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration platform, aiming to increase the uptake of advice by SMSF investors.
The platform seeks to deliver more client value to existing SMSF trustees by reducing costs, alleviating administration pressures, and providing access to “no-cost investment advice.”
The platform’s founder, Custom Wealth Solutions principal Chris Appleyard, said CleverSuper will reduce costs for the industry.
He added CleverSuper has been designed to add value for advisers looking after their client’s funds and investment strategies with opportunities for “higher level system access” into clients’ accounts.
“CleverSuper has been designed for Australians by the industry, for the industry. Our goal is to provide accessibility and choice for both trustees and their financial advisers,” Appleyard said.
“CleverSuper provides virtually unlimited investment choice in any category. Investors can link their SMSF account to any other financial provider and will have direct connection to banks and trading platforms, via our dedicated marketplace,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all