CleverSuper has launched a new self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration platform, aiming to increase the uptake of advice by SMSF investors.
The platform seeks to deliver more client value to existing SMSF trustees by reducing costs, alleviating administration pressures, and providing access to “no-cost investment advice.”
The platform’s founder, Custom Wealth Solutions principal Chris Appleyard, said CleverSuper will reduce costs for the industry.
He added CleverSuper has been designed to add value for advisers looking after their client’s funds and investment strategies with opportunities for “higher level system access” into clients’ accounts.
“CleverSuper has been designed for Australians by the industry, for the industry. Our goal is to provide accessibility and choice for both trustees and their financial advisers,” Appleyard said.
“CleverSuper provides virtually unlimited investment choice in any category. Investors can link their SMSF account to any other financial provider and will have direct connection to banks and trading platforms, via our dedicated marketplace,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017AMP pushes SMSF arm in broad growth strategyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017SMSF member bodies confirm mergerBy Katarina Taurian
- 24 May 2017SMSF loans facing ‘double whammy’, says brokerBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to Parliament
The government yesterday introduced its proposed amendments for limited recourse borrowing arrangements into Parliament, but has not include...read more
- view all