Self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration software provider BGL Corporate Solutions will provide its Contract Note Service to fund management firms Aberdeen and Schroders in a new deal.
The service, launched in July 2012, automatically loads buy and sell data for the purchases of managed funds.
Aberdeen and Schroders are the first of 29 other fund managers that BGL plans to add to this service, BGL stated.
Ron Lesh, BGL managing director, in a statement, touted the improved service that their software provides.
"The addition of managed funds to the BGL Contract Note Service will make it much easier for our clients," he said.
"There is no doubt this will improve efficiency and provide more timely reporting of SMSF investments," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017AMP pushes SMSF arm in broad growth strategyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017SMSF member bodies confirm mergerBy Katarina Taurian
- 24 May 2017SMSF loans facing ‘double whammy’, says brokerBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to Parliament
The government yesterday introduced its proposed amendments for limited recourse borrowing arrangements into Parliament, but has not include...read more
- view all