Self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration software provider BGL Corporate Solutions will provide its Contract Note Service to fund management firms Aberdeen and Schroders in a new deal.
The service, launched in July 2012, automatically loads buy and sell data for the purchases of managed funds.
Aberdeen and Schroders are the first of 29 other fund managers that BGL plans to add to this service, BGL stated.
Ron Lesh, BGL managing director, in a statement, touted the improved service that their software provides.
"The addition of managed funds to the BGL Contract Note Service will make it much easier for our clients," he said.
"There is no doubt this will improve efficiency and provide more timely reporting of SMSF investments," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all