Macquarie has launched a new product to address adviser demand for more education around self-managed super funds (SMSFs). Macquarie's SMSF ToolKit provides tools and insight to help make SMSF management easier.
"It is important for advisers to keep up to date with [regulatory] changes and be aware of how these can impact their clients," said Peter Forrest, Macquarie Adviser Services' head of product - cash and SMSF solutions.
The tools include calculators from Macquarie's MAStech team that calculate the benefits of different SMSF scenarios.
Also included are technical materials to help advisers keep track of super, tax matters and updates on SMSF lending rules.
A practice section, with templates and guides, can help advisers conduct client seminars on the benefits and applications of different SMSF strategies.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 May 2017ATO sheds light on LRBA reporting requirementsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 May 2017Software provider releases super reform-focused servicesBy Jotham Lian
- 22 May 2017ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance areaBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 May 2017Caution advised on ATO’s new super balance toolBy Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017SMSF real-time reporting slated for FY2018-19By Miranda Brownlee and Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017Lawyer points to benefits of AFCA for SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Software provider releases super reform-focused services
BGL has announced the release of services, designed to deal with the 2016-17 superannuation reforms, that will help clients tackle the new C...read more
- ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance area
With 8 per cent of funds failing to meet their lodgement obligations for the last two years at least, the ATO is set to up its compliance fo...read more
- view all