DomaCom Limited is the first registered fractional investment platform in Australia, providing an online trading platform to enable buyers and sellers to transact for fractional ownership in high value assets such as property.
This is a world first that aims to make property more accessible to investors. Fractional investing is very similar to syndication or crowdfunding but the DomaCom platform is an ASIC registered Fund.
DomaCom have been preparing for an IPO for some time, and recently lodged a prospectus with ASIC and the ASX with applications to invest to be accepted from 11th July 2016.
Their products are and will continue to be leading edge, particularly in the property asset class. They anticipate being able to extend this to other asset classes in the near future.
DomaCom’s purpose for listing is to give the company financial stability positioning it strongly for future growth. As a listed company it’s corporate governance will have a much higher visibility to investors, increasing confidence that DomaCom can continue to be a major participant in investment markets.
The IPO aims to raise $10 million, with a minimum of $5 million which has already been underwritten by existing shareholders and new investors, at an offer price of 0.75 cents.
Please see below an interview with Alan Kohler about the IPO.
Momentum Media (smsfadviseronline.com.au) has negotiated a priority allocation of shares to this unique company’s IPO for our subscribers.
You can download the Prospectus and an application form at http://www.domacom.com.au/investor-relations/
To ensure priority you will need to apply the code M O M E N T U M to the application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2016TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017ATO locks in contentious views on segregationBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all