SMSF Adviser presents the winners of the annual SMSF Awards, which recognise the best performing operators servicing SMSF professionals today
Superannuation and retirement savings have arguably never been higher on the national agenda. The last two federal Budgets have made it clear that government subsidies in retirement are expressly becoming a safety net, not something that can necessarily be relied upon to fund retirement, particularly a comfortable one.
Quality SMSF service providers are, therefore, a necessity for SMSF practitioners as they look to grow and manage their clients’ retirement savings. For the second year running, The SMSF Awards has recognised excellence and innovation among SMSF service providers.
To determine the winners of this year’s awards, SMSF Adviser chose to send a carefully constructed survey to its database of SMSF professionals. This year, the survey attracted more than 1,000 participants.
To read the entire article, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all