ABOUT THE SUMMIT
With its unrivalled education and technical insight, the annual SMSF Summit is the must-attend event of 2019.
At this one-day, highly educational and practical summit, you’ll hear about legislative changes and how they directly impact your responsibilities, we’ll share real-life case studies highlighting your scope of liabilities and what that means for your clients, and you’ll discover tips and tricks for the changing landscape.
The post-summit awards party will recognise Australia’s best in SMSF. We have incorporated your feedback, creating a cocktail party, including a dance floor and live music - bringing together a space for greater networking and celebrating. We will also reveal the winners of the three hand-picked industry awards.
Touring five of Australia’s capital cities, don’t miss out on the SMSF Summit 2019. This is the industry’s best opportunity to earn valuable CPD points while you celebrate at the party of the year and network with the industry’s finest.
The 2019 SMSF Summit is your exclusive opportunity to meet, learn from and recognise the best of SMSF. Industry experts will deliver up to the minute information on regulatory and legislative changes, and their impacts on SMSF, as well as clear direction to enhance your specialist client strategy, practical advice to strengthen your value proposition and insight to maximise your clients’ portfolios.
The post-summit party will bring together a space for greater networking and celebrating. Join us and the speakers from the summit for a cocktail party including a dance floor and live music. We will also reveal the winners of hand-picked industry awards, recognising the best in the industry.
WHO WILL ATTEND
Specialist, advice-focused SMSF fund managers.
WHO YOU WILL HEAR FROM
If you're an SMSF specialist or a fund manager focused on SMSF advice this is your opportunity to acquire the latest insights and trends within the SMSF space.
Director (A/G), Self-managed Super Funds Approved Auditors Portfolio Superannuation
Australian Taxation Office
Stay ahead of the curve with the most recent legislative and regulatory changes
Network with the industry’s finest
Enhance your specialist SMSF client strategy
Strengthen your SMSF value proposition
Maximise your clients’ portfolios
Earn valuable CPD points
Our course may be eligible for recognition towards profession development requirements of professional bodies.
- SMSF Association members will be able to claim 6 CPD points.
- FPA members will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD
- IPA members will be able to claim 8 hours of CPD
- Tax Practitioners Board members may claim this activity as CPE if they are satisfied that the activity increased their ability to do so and is relevant to the type of services they provide
- Members of CA ANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CAANZ
- CPA Australia member may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge skills or capability in relation to the member job role or career aspiration. For further information go to cpaaustralia.com.au