Principal of Condell Financial, Andrew Condell, tells Katarina Taurian how a focus on people and community is crucial to his new practice’s growth
“We are different,” says Andrew Condell.
“We’ve got a sign out the front on our window inviting people to click onto our website. It says, ‘Find out why we’re different’. We’re not a bank and we offer a personal service, we’re 100 per cent owned privately.”
Condell Financial prides itself on taking a personal approach to financial advice, marketing itself as a firm that is interested in its clients’ stories and personal financial goals.
“We take a different approach to people who are going to see a salaried bank planner, or people who are much more tied into distributors,” Andrew says.
“People come in here with their life savings and their stories and you develop really close relationships with them. Building that trust is probably the most enjoyable part.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all