Superior Super Solutions’ managing director, Anita Hill, tells Miranda Brownlee why her decision to specialise in SMSFs and property investment has proven a successful strategy for her practice
Anita Hill holds 20 properties in an investment portfolio with her husband; she has numerous shares and trading options; and has had an SMSF for more than 10 years – clear evidence of her passion for SMSFs and property investment, both in her business and her personal life.
Ms Hill and her husband, Adrian Hill, first entered the investment property market with their purchase of a rental property in 2001. Since then, she says, she has invested significantly in her own financial education, both professionally and independently.
That education has not only been vital in the process of building her substantial portfolio, but in establishing her business and assisting her clients.
To read the entire article, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all