Ross Curulli, director of Hall Chadwick NSW’s financial planning practice, tells Michael Masterman what it takes to run a successful professional services business
What’s the key to running a successful financial services practice? Happy clients – and it’s that simple, according to Hall Chadwick NSW’s Ross Curulli. Well, maybe it’s not always quite so easy, he says, but happy clients should be every firm’s top priority: of that he is sure.
Mr Curulli knows what he is talking about. He has played a big role in building Hall Chadwick’s very successful financial planning arm, which provides a full financial planning offering – including a focus on SMSFs – within the mid-tier accounting firm’s NSW business.
Positive client outcomes, Mr Curulli says, are the backbone of a good practice: “It all really comes back to client outcomes.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all