Chan & Naylor Parramatta's managing partner Clive Nelson tells Michael Masterman that improving the practice's SMSF Offering is now a major priority and factor in the firm's sucess.
The Parramatta office of the Chan & Naylor national accounting network has a client base dominated by SME owners and property investors, so it’s unsurprising the practice is working hard to develop the strongest possible SMSF offering.
Self-managed super funds have traditionally attracted the attention of these types of clients, who tend to be more financially savvy and want more control over their own money. It’s well known that SMSFs have long been the domain of this entrepreneurial set.
Chan & Naylor, who promotes itself as a property, business, tax-accounting and wealth advisory group, prides itself on offering clients the full gamut of financial services. What is interesting though is the increasingly important role SMSF work plays in the firm’s customer retention and acquisition strategy.
Already offering clients finance broking, consultative business advisory, financial planning, assurance and carbon auditing, Chan & Naylor has declared improving its SMSF service offering a major priority of 2015.
To read the entire article, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all